Wednesday, December 19, 2007

calling all alums

we have a big day coming up in addison's life - she is getting baptized on sunday in macon. why macon you ask??? long story but here is the short version - we are members of oak mountain presbyterian church. moved out to mccalla and started going to a church closer to home - lake crest presbyterian. terry took a new job up in north birmingham. house is on the market, hasn't sold, but hopefully it will soon. when we move we will probably be in the same boat of wanting a church home closer to our new house. we want addison baptized. don't feel right about joining lcpc just to have her baptized. martha bowman is my home away from home. i became a believer there. we got married there. mom works there. it just fits. and my brother-in-law told us that would be a great idea. for some reason, if josh thinks it is a good idea then it sticks - he has that way with people. all this to say, kelli, lsd, mandy, ashley, any of you martha bowman alums out there - look for us sunday morning. 10:30 praise and worship.

on another note, brooke took some christmas pics of addison and this is one of my favorites. i just had to share.

3 comments:

K.S. said...

i wish i could be there so badly!!! i know it will be such a special day...you will be in my prayers that day! love you-kel

Laura Susan said...

I am so fired up because we will be in Macon this weekend... see you at the church!! Hooray!

Camille said...

I might be acting like i am 13 but dangit! I wanted a shout out too! I could have been in Macon this weekend and I do have a pretty big connection with all you MBY alums. Sad. I feel sad.

OK, I guess I over it now. (Or maybe in denial about my still hurt feelings.) I hope this weekend is awesome for y'all. Levi's baptism was so special. I know Addison's will be as well.
love you