look at those baby rolls!!! how precious!!!! it doesn't seem real that she is old enough to sit up in a big bath tub!!!! she will be one before we know it!
That's it. I'm leaving work today and driving to Birmingham! I can't wait to see Addison again!!
carrie - i know...those rolls are too funny! terry says they are muscles...no honey, those are rolls! hahaShan - come on now!!!! she has changed so much and she misses you like cazy!
She's looks like a model!
I am going to cry!! I miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and of course, you and Terry too!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
look at those baby rolls!!! how precious!!!! it doesn't seem real that she is old enough to sit up in a big bath tub!!!! she will be one before we know it!
That's it. I'm leaving work today and driving to Birmingham! I can't wait to see Addison again!!
carrie - i know...those rolls are too funny! terry says they are muscles...no honey, those are rolls! haha
Shan - come on now!!!! she has changed so much and she misses you like cazy!
She's looks like a model!
I am going to cry!! I miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and of course, you and Terry too!)
Post a Comment