Saturday, February 09, 2008

sick little shannon

this is shannon, one of my people, and poor shannon is sick. shannon has been cooped up in her house for 6 days with the flu or something yucky like that - and shannon does NOT like to be cooped up. what you ask, is the result of our shannon being cooped up in the house for 6 days...lots and lots and lots of email surveys. they are her favorite! i have gotten so many i cannot even remember if i have read them or not. on top of that i can only imagine what else our sick shannon has been doing at home. stalking myspace and facebook people, watching lots of lots of tv, sleeping but now that is even boring, talking on the phone, more surveys, blog reading, hmmmm...the list goes on and on. so, i thought i would help you pass the time little sick shannon. there is quibblo.com where you can make your own quizzes...and then bored.com who knows what you will find there....or you could always look for me a new house at realtysouth.com...and of coarse there is always youtube.com for your enjoyment.

so from the whole tingle clan...we love you shannon and hope you feel better soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you! This made my day :) I feel like a whole new person today - much much much better!! I will try not to send any more quizzes...today at least!

And you won't believe it, but I've been too sick to even talk on the phone!! I know - it's shocking.