spring break '08 is wild man...wild! a week home with daddy and look what i come home to....a rocker chick. rock on my friends, rock on.
p.s. camera is still missing - relying on the cell phone cam to capture these pics.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your welcome, the sweet potatos she rubbed in her hair at lunch really added to the styles staying power. I would have bathed her but she wants to spend all day in the sink and screams at me when I take her out so we did a wash cloth quickie and I saw an opportunity. Have a great Easter, see you monday.-Miss Beth
2 comments:
Your welcome, the sweet potatos she rubbed in her hair at lunch really added to the styles staying power. I would have bathed her but she wants to spend all day in the sink and screams at me when I take her out so we did a wash cloth quickie and I saw an opportunity. Have a great Easter, see you monday.-Miss Beth
Daddy should try this hair do its better than opie taylor
Post a Comment