
then i would buy this little coupon organizer to help me save money. seriously people, my friend jennie bought something like $100 worth of groceries for $40 - from PUBLIX. i am definitely getting on that coupon bandwagon. join me and buy one here.

then i would treat my ears to these beauties...for only $18 here.
and i will definitely get this from here. i just can't do big purses anymore but a little clutch like this seems perfect - sigh, j'adore.
oh and this ring. i just love rings...and this hand crafted ring is so unique. hint hint hubby - just click HERE.
and i would buy these in a heartbeat. i love drinking coffee out of mugs like this...it just tastes better i swear. and i am southern girl and anything personalized gets me hook, line and sinker. you can buy a personalized set of four here.

i would definitely shop local and support this birmingham creator of comfy quilts.

but after all my browsing i am only bought this $10 birthday shirt for little miss' school party.

good night and happy etsy-browsing!
4 comments:
ooooh! Am I the Jennie you refer to??? If so (or of not) I'm happy to share my couponing tactics. :) Today's trip was $109, and I paid $38...I get a strange high from it, I swear.
I love etsy too - and those coffee mugs are adorable - I need them, I think.
Hope y'all are well!
Jennie
of course you are!!! you are amazing!!! i have checked out fiddledeedeemom.com and am amazed by her...and thankful for her tips. share your tips anytime...i welcome them!
p.s. annie wells is just ADORABLE! i know you are loving her to pieces!
i meant anna wells! long day of working in the yards has totally shot my brain :)
fiddledeedee is my tip! That's where I get all the matchups too, and In just plan our meals based on what meat's on sale each week.
thanks for the compliment on AW - we are loving having her here...so much fun! It's funny that you called her Annie - Mel's having a little girl in June and she's going to be annie. :)
Addison is precious, and I LOVE all your pictures of her...sometime when we are through B'ham, I want to stop for a photo shoot!
Post a Comment