christian music has come a long way but christian radio, in my opinion, is still very far behind the times. but, with the help of pandora radio, it gets better. thank goodness! so today, while you are working (like I am doing), or tonight while you are cooking, or just reading, or even hanging out with your kids, walk over to your computer, go to pandora’s website and type in glory revealed. it is nice. i like it. hope you do to.
p.s. i have just spent about 2 hours listening and must warn you that some songs need to be passed. when i said this station was nice, i was not referring to the gaither homecoming bluegrass tribute...even though i am sure it is a very nice song.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oooh, thanks whit. i just started listening and it is good! haven't run into the bluegrass song yet ;).
my grandma loves the gaithers. maybe it would be a good station for her. :) ha, just kidding! i'll check it out!
love you!
Whitney,
I must really be rooting for you b/c I know tomorrow is weigh in Tuesday and I can't wait to see how you are doing!!!
I need to jump on your bandwagon and lose some weight of my own but until then...can't wait for Tuesday! :)
As my daughter would say, "Hope you have good luck about it"!
Post a Comment