Wednesday, August 26, 2009

things we do

this week has been crazy fun. i feel like i am beyond busy but the kind of busy that keeps me happy, keeps me motivated and keeps my design juices flowing. little miss and i hit the gardendale library and loaded up on sweet and silly stories for the week, we browsed through hobby lobby and purchased fun stuff for crafts, we (i, that is) bought wine and an over-priced parent magazine at publix that i have yet to read.

blog-045

i also took the plunge and tried out a new product to sell...and can i say i am so happy with the results!! now i am saving up to buy the hefty duty t-shirt making machine, but until then i will sell these - for cheap :). many, many designs to come (and brooke, this one is coming your way for little bit). i am working to get these up on my etsy shop too...see other there? go there, buy stuff.

Blog

and of course, in the midst of all the busy-ness, we have put our shades in, filled up the pool, and paddle-paddle-kick-kick-ed ourself to complete tiredness.

blog-043

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!

Tracy said...

I have had a tee shirt business for 5 years so if there is anything I can help you with, let me know!
www.wearyourmanners.com

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute.. I love that pic of addison.. Well what if I wanted a t-shirt of my name...lol....