Saturday, December 05, 2009

roll tide...but more importantly BEAT THOSE GATERS!!!



addison, what do you want santa to bring you?

addison2009-001

addison...addison...
what mom?
what do you want santa to bring you?
ummm.....ummmm.......awaBAMA to beat toes gwaters!

addison2009-004

pweeeaaaseee!

addison2009-006

oh! and money to...

addison2009-002

i need thwem for my pwockets.

addison2009-003

5 comments:

Robyn Herring said...

Um, so cute. And glad to see a new post!

Shannon Lewis said...

I'm SO HAPPY to see new pictures! How precious!!!
Love y'all!

flfreckles.blogspot.com said...

Adorable and I am with her on beat those Gators!! You have a beautiful little girl. Did you make her shirt? It's so cute!!

K.S. said...

love the pics. loved talking to you today!! give addison a kiss from us!!

Tracy said...

Hi!
I was thinking of you today b/c there is a new website that I thought would be a great place to sell your tee's.
The site is www.womentorz.com. It's a new site started my two women inventors and it's getting tons of press right now so...thought of you! It's forty dollars a month for a membership fee and it's on a drop ship basis. Make sure to tell them I sent you and I'm sure they'll give you a discount!
Oh yeah and, Roll Tide!
Tracy