and take my order for lunch. somehow i always end up with mac-n-cheese and sweet tea no matter what i ask for...but i don't complain because we all know mama loves her some sweet tea...
and most of all i just like being near her, taking care of her, laughing with her. it is sweet. time out and discipline is not so sweet but you know, it is all part of the game.



6 comments:
she is just too cute, whit. a little elliott, i tell you :). love you both and miss you like crazy. glad you're having sweet moments and wonderful days.
She is beautiful and I am so excited for you to be having these sweet days with her. You are such a good mom, Whit. Enjoy these precious days with her, they go way too fast! Love you!
Ahhh, I am living vicariously...enjoy!
i love that little addi-bug and you and terry too - miss you! wish i was there doing nothing with you again! :)
shasha
YAY. Somehow the time does fly.
We are on vacation and I was telling my Husband how I wish I brought a good book but then I thought, I'll check my favorite blog!
I loooove your stories, the way to tell them, and your beautiful pictures!
Thanks for giving me something wonderful to read...your book...
Post a Comment