Some random thoughts swimming around in my head:
- It’s 2:38 pm…I wish it was 5…I’m ready to go home.
- The tallest man in the world, 7’-9” to be exact, saved two dolphins today by sticking his arm inside (don’t know where but we can all guess) and pulling out pieces of plastic. Weird.
- I ate the best mac and cheese for lunch and now I want to nap. On my couch. With Henry. And the Christmas tree on.
- Henry not only pees on the tree, he eats it too (the tree, not the pee)…he has the most lovely breath these days, very spruce-y.
- If you have seen or heard from my sister, tell her to call me.
- Same goes for my hubby.
- Three more working days until my 13 days of napping…wahoo!!!!
- I have to go to Tuscaloosa again tomorrow…it makes me miss Athens.
- My grandmother went to her best friend’s house this week and baked goodies for two whole days…dang, I can’t wait to eat some. Yum!
- I have a tiny Christmas tree at my desk that makes me smile.
- One of my co-workers has a belching problem…today it’s really bad. Sick, man.
- I absolutely love me some Michael Buble!
- My back is killing me, I need a massage…hint, hint lost hubby.
- I don’t drink enough water. Maybe that will be a new year’s resolution.
- Supposedly there will be “northern lights” in the sky tonight due to the sun’s particles hitting the earth’s surface. What the heck does this mean?
- I think I want Mexican for dinner.
- I am so excited for Carrie, she got engaged a week and a half ago…nice bling!
- I need a maid – my very own Jeannette.
- I am bored at night b/c all my shows are gone: Lost, The Bachelor, Amazing Race, Top Model, Grey’s, Desperate Housewives…I need some entertainment people!
- Angelina has said in Vogue she and Brad are legally bound to their children, not each other. Weird. Are you gonna wear your kids blood around your neck, too?
- My dad’s reindeer were going at it again Saturday night. Hee hee.
- It’s 3:43. So I’m slow.
2 comments:
I am not lost, just crazy. seriously, I. am. about. to. crack.
love, me
I have a little Christmas tree on my desk that makes me smile too! :)
Post a Comment