it's been awhile since i have posted...sorry about that. things have been kind of busy...sister moving, yard and house makeover, work, work and more work. you get the picture. so, here is something to show for my absence. i am stealing my sister's business. it is a complement i promise. i am starting out slow. just a little blog will be what gets me going for now. someday i will get fancy like brooke, but for now please tell all your friends about the blog and about me!! and check back to the blog often...there will be more and more pictures added soon!
click
here to go to whitney tingle photography
4 comments:
love it! so exciting...kel
Whitney! You're so talented! I'll pass your blog along to my B'ham friends!
Melissa :)
I love the new idea!! You are so great keep it up. Addi needs to get back to daycare soon I miss her. I love it!!!
Love,
Stephanie H
Don't forget your "other" business too! We can't wait to get Levi's enclosure cards!
I don't know how your have the energy for all of this but if anyone can keep all of it going-it's you.
love you.
Post a Comment