I adore music. Let me rephrase that, I adore good music. And I am an eclectic music lover. Besides my all time Van Morrison love, it is hard for me to nail down a favorite singer, songwriter, or even genre. I like it all. I posted not too long ago about when a song hits me, it gets me.
Ok, so why another music post??? Well, I have another quirk. As much as I like music, I am not a concert fan. I just don’t find joy in spending my money in order to stand around and watch someone sing…until three years ago. Three years ago I experienced the most amazing concert in my entire life. Ladies and gents, can I just say, Michael Buble is not only an amazing vocalist, he is an extraordinary entertainer. Even my Terry, who was not so happy about entering the doors of the BJCC concert hall that fall night a few years ago, loved this concert. Buble was funny, he was entertaining, and his big ole brass band was out of this world.
I know what you are saying, “Whitney, what is your point???” Well, the POINT is…He is coming back. To Birmingham. October 15. And baby, I got seats on row 24. Front and Center. OMG!
Friday, September 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are hilarious. ridiculous. but hilarious. don't be too tired for the big party on the 18th :)
Post a Comment