we had an all out relaxing weekend in the mountains. there is something about hanging around a campfire all day listening to life around you that is so comforting. i bonded with annie over silly faces. the food was made and eaten here and there. babies slept. cameras clicked. adults smiled. it was good. it was sad to leave but the joy comes in knowing we get to meet and do it all again. hopefully soon.
beautiful baby annie
silly baby annie
sweet baby annie
aunt brooksie and addison justa swingin'
still swingin'
we miss you three already. come back soon!
1 comment:
Hi Whitney,
Brooke's sister-in-law here. I've enjoyed keeping up with your family by "lurking"--and reading about the other Addy (or do you spell it Addi?). I love the family pic of Josh, Brooke, and Annie so much--any chance I could get a copy of it? If so, my e-mail is corrie_baker@yahoo.com. Hope you guys are well!
Corrie
Post a Comment