...i am at work. on a saturday. it is not fun and it is not the activity of choice but it is what i have to do. work.
so here is my question to put out there...when is enough truly enough? this work, this job - it is the one thing i have been completely good at in my life. it is one of a few things that make me feel good about myself. but it is also one of the many things that make this life a little difficult right now. so what is the answer? i have no idea. until i figure it out, i work.
but, do not fear - next sartuday i will not work. next saturday i will be hugging and loving and ooo'ing and aaahhh'ing over my neice. my little tulsa bundle of love. and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I had the perfect answer for this one! I never wanted to work . . . However, I do think if you were at home with sweet Addison you would say it is the one thing that makes you feel good about yourself. Not every day, but most! I'm still holding out hope for playdates and zoo trips . . . . on weekdays!
Post a Comment