Wednesday, June 30, 2010

happy wednesday

henry feels left out of the blog world. poor guy. i think the real emotions come from feeling left out of the tingle world. when leaving the house the other morning, the hubs and addison were still snoozing away. not henry. sweet, gentlemanly henry kept me company and walked me to the door. he just looked so handsome with his new "do" that i had to snap a quick pic.

happy wednesday handsome henry. we still love you.

blog-182

4 comments:

Robyn Herring said...

poor henry.

Sutton Family said...

Well, you tell Mr. Henry that Isabel loves him! She got all excited when she saw his sweet little picture while I was looking at your blog.

Shannon Lewis said...

you know my feelings about dogs, but henry looks REALLY cute in this pic :)
love y'all!

The Priers said...

awe how cute! sweet henry! Congrats on the new baby! I wondered across your blog the other day and was so excited you guys have one! I miss you! Addison is just beautiful!