i am not a morning person but i do love morning time with little miss.
every night we have to hang a dress and a pair of panties on addison's dresser. changing into these special outfits is her first and most important task of every day.
but once the dress is on and breakfast is attempted, my favorite time begins - snuggle time. she just hops up on the couch and leans on me while we watch the last remaining minutes of seasame street or mary poppins (for the 100th time). these are the moments i have missed for the last 2 years. but dang, i am so blessed that i get them with her now.
2 comments:
So sweet! I love the picture of little miss princess :)
Precious. I love the dress and that beautiful child. Love you and so glad I got to talk to my sweet friend yesterday!
Post a Comment