My appointment was at 2. I get to the salon a little early so I have time to pump in the car. Yes, you see, I am still nursing, and with that comes planning around a certain fellow. So when I made the appointment, I made it not only for MY availability or TERRY'S availability, but for the little man's demands {well, and lets be honest, the ladies' demands as well, if you know what I mean}. So how long do I sit?!? Waiting?!? 2 hours people. 2 whole damn hours. Pardon my french.
But I didn't give up. I haven't given up. I am still here. Blogging from my hi-lighting chair. Yep, you read that right. I am getting a cut AND a color, which means I will be here. All. Afternoon. Long.
I came in with a couple of ideas {thanks to valued input from friends} but my stylist and I talked and flipped and twisted my hair...and well, it might be a little drastic. But I can't tell yet. There was a lot of hair on the floor. And the color could be purple for all I know. But I am here. Sitting it out. Scared poop-less.
We shall see....
Friday, July 15, 2011
the adventures of a haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment