Friday, July 15, 2011

the outcome

it was NOT the cut i intended to get. not the length i intended to have. not the "do" i had envisioned. BUT i think i like it. like really like it, like it. soooo, here we go...

riley-335

riley-334

6 comments:

Sutton Family said...

love it whit! it is a great cut and color for you! you are beautiful!

scbphotography said...

OH MY. i love it. :) i started following your blog from brooke and saw something about a "haircut." since i got one today, too, i thought i needed to take a peek. where do you go? maybe i need to go there...

Becky said...

What a svelte new body and svelte new haircut to go with it! You go chickee! love ya

Robyn Herring said...

i really like, like it for sure! I was hoping you would post pictures when I read the previous post! YAY! So glad I get to see it in person today!

K.S. said...

Love it, my beautiful friend. So trendy and so you! You look gorgeous!

Sue Brown said...

You are beautiful before and after, long and short. Aunt Sue