so done in fact i just ordered a large half supreme/half meat lovers pan pizza from the hut. with cinnamon sticks. and a pepsi. all for myself.
ok, i feel better.
these ba-humbug, poor me, this sucks kind of blogs are so uncharacteristically SUPER negative of me that i will probably remove this post once my belly is full and terry is back home. but for the few that will actually read this, you can laugh with me.
because i am now laughing at myself for being SO dramatic.
and for ordering a gut-bomb meal that is about to make me the happiest person alive.
9 comments:
Hope you enjoyed that dinner :) Believe me, I would be WAY more dramatic than you're even thinking about being right now if I was in yoru shoes.
Ok, that was your, not yoru. I should not comment on blogs after a couple of glasses of wine.
Ha!! I am so wanting some of that pizza! And I just loaded up on Costa's. And you are not dramatic. Love you!
love you girls!
and it was a wonderful meal :). the pizza man forgot my pepsi and i really think he expected me to say "oh it's ok, things happen"...but nope, not tonight. tonight i said to pizza man with his low-rider-neon-lit-ghetto-fabulous-car "ok, well, you can just run and get it and bring it on back. it won't take you long." oh man, he probably spit in my drink. ha.
Love you Whit! SO real! Miss seeing you!
I had my own pity party pizza binge last night. Great minds think alike.
you can't beat a pity party binge!! I love it!
I loved this post Whit! I'm also laughing because I happen to love Pizza Hut and Aaron hates it. So every time he goes out of town I go BIG and eat til my heart's content! Next week happens to be one of those times and to say that I am excited would be a vast understatement. And (last thing!) I LOVE that you made him go back and get your pepsi!! That is amazing! Love you friend!
"ordering a gut-bomb meal that is about to make me the happiest person alive" ... you are hilarious! And now I'm hungry!
Post a Comment