I can't believe I missed seeing that little nugget this past weekend! I'm glad she is feeling better and watch out! It's a whole new game with her walking! And it's so fun! love you
I love it. I am very happy for her. I did not think she would ever walk. I know you are happy. I cant wait to see her. Talk to you later.... I love yall so much. Love Stephanie
5 comments:
I can't believe I missed seeing that little nugget this past weekend! I'm glad she is feeling better and watch out! It's a whole new game with her walking! And it's so fun!
love you
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So fun. Love y'all.
I love it. I am very happy for her. I did not think she would ever walk. I know you are happy. I cant wait to see her. Talk to you later.... I love yall so much.
Love Stephanie
Ok I had to fight back the tears! Yeah for my "tingle tot". Love, Beth
I can't wait for her to walk right into my house and hang out with me!! Miss y'all!
Love,
Shan
Post a Comment