Monday, January 29, 2007

i love this kid

i am sure most of you have seen this funny little commercial but i thought i would post it anyway. i forget how much i like this little man. so, for a good monday afternoon chuckle...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Whit, I will have you know that I read about a billion blogs a week, but I never leave a comment on anyone's. i like to sneak in, read people's thoughts or life events and sneak out like I was never there...but I read your blog and missed you so bad that I had to comment! There has been quite a buzz around our house since your blog was discovered if you can't tell! I love you and miss you and I am so glad to hear about your life!

Candace

Whitney said...

Hey kids!!! How they heck are you two?!?!?! And don't worry, the missing runs both ways, i miss you guys tons! I am glad you sneaked your way into my blog life...please come back again. Candace, I am the exact same way, it takes a lot for me to comment on someone's page, but I seriously could hear you singing "Fancy" and I just had to let Annie know :) Love to you both!!!