
But ended up with shoes like this:
So in honor of my un-fun shoes, here are a couple of lists about being pregnant…
Things I dislike about being pregnant:
Weight gain – my butt is as big as much as my belly…
Growing feet – I had big feet pre-baby, just imagine them now…
Back pains – at the end of the day I am done…
Un-fun shoes – thanks to growing feet and back pain…
Double chin – I am afraid I had one before baby but today I blame it on baby…
Midnight trips to the potty – 4 times last night…4 TIMES, PEOPLE!
Tears that come out of nowhere – poor Terry, he is hanging in there…
Wine, I miss wine. And beer, I miss beer, too…I can’t even eat wings right now, they seem lonely without the beer…
My wedding wing doesn’t fit!!! I hate that!!! I am going to buy a really big, gaudy, fake ring and sport it until June…
People you don’t know touching your stomach – can’t stand it…who are these people?
Things I love about being pregnant:
Addison’s little kicks – she reminds me she is around every hour or so…
Ultrasounds – who doesn’t love seeing their little lima bean?
Food – everyone expects you to eat a lot…and I do…a lot…
Little clothes and little shoes – I can’t stand it, they are so cute!
Daydreaming about her – what she looks like, what she will act like, ect…
Praying for her – It is sweet and priceless…
Talking to her – I love that she will know my voice above all others…
If there is anything wrong – blame it on the preggers…
Terry’s excitement – seeing him fall in love with her more and more everyday…
Grandparents – it is amazing how excited they get, too…I love it!
Creating life – it is by far the most incredible blessing I have experienced…
Have a great Monday!
Monday, January 29, 2007
likes and dislikes
This weekend I had to breakdown and buy some shoes…some really practical, extremely un-fun, boring black shoes. It was emotional (I know this sounds silly, but I’m pregnant, everything is emotional). I kept adoring shoes like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Whitney!! It's me! Amy Fritchman! I found your blog through Camille's new blog! I have a new blog too! I feel very trendy!
Congratulations on being pregnant!!! That is so exciting for you!!
Post a Comment